- Replaced the pre 2.6 wordpres widget code with the current widget API calls to enable visibility setting
- Breaking change in CSS *.multiwidget_author_avatars* is now *.widget_author_avatars*. This is caused by a library change in-order to support the jetpack visibility option.
- If you have added CSS to your theme you may have to update it for this upgrade (do a find and replace).
- CSS changed .multiwidget_author_avatars changed to .widget_author_avatars. This was caused by the widget API update
- Added expemently support for Co-Author Plus Plugin – the post count does not work for linked account – will take a patch that fixs it 🙂
- Moved the display option to the right column to make more room for roles
- Split ‘Recent Activity’ and ‘BudyPress last activity’ (only shows buddypress running) to separate options in the advance ordering option
- Split / removed ‘Recent Activity’ into sitewide (pages / custom page types / posts) and just posts (any old short-code will call just posts)
I have moved the main code repo to https://github.com/pbearne/wp-author-avatars feel free to create a pull requests and submit patches there.